Connect with more than 150,000 post-secondary students by using one of two talent recruitment platforms; Handshake and Purple Briefcase.
Handshake for Employers
There are many benefits of connecting with schools on Handshake:
- The largest job posting platform of its kind with access to 75,000 students in southeastern Wisconsin and over 4 million students nationwide
- The convenience of one central place to reach higher education institutions and holistically manage all college recruiting
- Ability to post open jobs, internships and events to 14 colleges and universities in southeastern Wisconsin with one login that is cost free
- Consistent, easy access to student and alumni résumés
- Organization postings can be sent to targeted job seekers matching established competency and skill criteria
Register in just 3 steps at joinhandshake.com/employers
- Click on “Create Free Account”
- Follow the steps to create your account
- Choose to recruit at each of the HERA institutions
Each member institution will review your company and approve your profile; then, you will be allowed to post your position(s). Once you have posted a position, can view student/alumni profiles and post detailed information about open jobs.
Employer Quick Start Guide: A quick start guide for employers about how to create accounts and how to post positions on Handshake.
Handshake 101 for Employers: A quick explanation for employers explaining the utility of Handshake.
Wisconsin Tech Connect Employer Instructions and Video
The benefits of using Wisconsin TechConnect:
- Opportunity to post jobs, internships and events state-wide to all 16 technical colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS) using a single-entry point
- Over 50,000 jobs are posted each year
- Over 11,000 employers currently registered on Wisconsin TechConnect™
- Approved job posts can be directly emailed to job seekers who match program and/or skill criteria
- Participation in the Wisconsin TechConnect platform allows access to student and alumni profiles and résumés
- Enables you to establish a partnership by reaching students and alumni for employment opportunities at your organization
Get Started connecting with local students, alumni, and faculty:
- Register at: wisconsintechconnect.com/Employers
- Click on the “New Employer Registration” button and complete the form
- After you register for an account, pending approval, you may start posting jobs
- Within 72 hours of submitting a job post for review and approval, it can be viewed by all technical college students!
Still have questions? Contact any member institution here.