Connect with more than 150,000 post-secondary students by using the talent recruitment platform Handshake.
Handshake for Employers
There are many benefits of connecting with schools on Handshake:
- The largest job posting platform of its kind with access to students in southeastern Wisconsin and over 4 million students nationwide
- The convenience of one central place to reach higher education institutions and holistically manage all college recruiting
- Ability to post open jobs, internships and events to 18 colleges and universities in southeastern Wisconsin with one login that is cost free
- Consistent, easy access to student and alumni résumés
- Organization postings can be sent to targeted job seekers matching established competency and skill criteria
Register in just 3 steps at joinhandshake.com/employers
- Click on “Create Free Account”
- Follow the steps to create your account
- Choose to recruit at each of the HERA institutions
Each member institution will review your company and approve your profile; then, you will be allowed to post your position(s). Once you have posted a position, can view student/alumni profiles and post detailed information about open jobs.
Employer Quick Start Guide: A quick start guide for employers about how to create accounts and how to post positions on Handshake.
Handshake 101 for Employers: A quick explanation for employers explaining the utility of Handshake.
Still have questions? Contact any member institution here.